The Las Vegas cannabis scene can be a new and exciting way for the intrepid tourist to experience Sin City. Since late 2016, it is legal to purchase marijuana in the state of Nevada, opening up new channels of recreational possibilities. As businesses begin catering to this new type of tourist, seeking out the best cannabis dispensary in Las Vegas became part of the adventure.
A Unique and Memorable Experience
Whether you come from another legal cannabis state and have experience as a consumer or are new to legal cannabis, a knowledgeable dispensary like Acres Cannabis can provide advice on the latest strains and products. A visit to Acres Cannabis provides a unique and memorable experience. Some highlights include the following:
- 20,000 square foot shop that is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Marijuana Farmers Market every Friday and Saturday, featuring local producers and growers.
- 2,000 square-foot open view kitchen, showcasing edible creations and extract production
- Watch a joint rolling machine create 100 joints in three minutes or view how oil cartridges are packaged.
The Largest Cultivation Center in Nevada
Acres Cannabis cultivation center includes cultivation, production, and extraction capabilities. Located just outside of Las Vegas in the Mojave Desert, this indoor facility churns out over 60 diverse strains of high-quality cannabis each year―the main products featured in the customer dispensary.
Shopping for Cannabis
Cannabis products come in a wide array of consumables. Every strain seems to have its own effects and benefits that lend themselves to different types of Las Vegas style activities. While Acres Cannabis stocks a diverse collection of strains, their farmer’s market allows for an even wider variety of products―there is no better cannabis dispensary in Las Vegas when it comes to finding the right product for you. Some of the varieties available to customers include:
- Flower: Cannabis is available via the traditional route in the form of the original plant matter. Female plants sprout flower, or buds, that can be consumed by inhalation in the form of joints or pipes. Flower can also be vaporized for a healthier alternative.
- Strains: Cannabis plants come in two different varieties—Indica and Sativa. Each plant is native to a different area of the world, and they have distinct physical features as well as distinct effects on the human body. The wide variety of strains is a result of growers cross-breeding plants to achieve unique characteristics.
- Edibles: Consuming cannabis in food form is an increasingly popular way to go. Eating delicious concoctions is generally healthier than smoking or vaping and the effects can last longer. Plus, it’s more discreet and allows for precise dosing. Consuming edibles does require some knowledge; so make sure to discuss this with your budtender.
- Concentrates: These are newer forms of processed cannabis that can take the form of oils or tinctures which can be vaped or administered orally. Concentrates also allow for a healthier form of consumption when appropriately used.
The Underground: Marijuana Farmers Market
Said to be the first recreational marijuana farmer’s market, The Underground at Acres Cannabis is a one-of-a-kind urban experience featuring graffiti art, DJs, and the latest cannabis products on the market. This farmer's market attempts to unite the entire Nevada cannabis scene through community and excitement.
Visit Acres Cannabis Today
For the Las Vegas tourist seeking an authentic legal cannabis experience, no trip is complete without a stop at Acres Cannabis. Visit our dispensary in Las Vegas and learn about the history of marijuana, see how the products are made, and purchase some of the finest cannabis available in the world. For questions, contact Acres Cannabis today!
Share this Post